There may be instances where you want to direct users from outside of the program to a specific piece of content inside the program. Easily direct your users to that piece of content by copying the URL link to that specific content card.
If you would like to use a Deep Link in a Push Notification, please refer to Send a Push Notification.
If you need a direct link to a content card so that the link can be used in another way (e.g. via an external email), please refer to the steps below.
Steps to Copy a Link to a Content Card
1. Sign into Program Studio (the back end of your program). The URL should look like:
2. Click on the arrow in the top right corner of Program Studio to open up the web experience in another window. This is the program your users see in the mobile app, just on desktop. The URL will look like:
https://advocate.socialchorus.com/[org name]/[program name]/welcome
3. Sign in (if necessary). You should not see your personalized content with Channels on the left and Bookmarks on the right.
4. Find the piece of content you want to pull a link from.
5. Click the Information icon in that content card to pop out the sidebar on the right.
6. On the content card sidebar, there is a Copy link box. Click Copy link to copy the link.
7. Paste your link wherever you want! The link will take your users to the specific Content Card you want to share with them.
If a user has your mobile app downloaded and they open the link on their mobile device, the content card will open directly in the app versus in the Chrome or Safari app. If your user doesn't have the mobile app downloaded, they'll be prompted to download the app when they click the link on mobile.
Note: Using Copy Link to link between content cards will always direct users to the piece of content in the web experience, even if the link is accessed from the mobile app.