Do you need a direct link to a post so that users from outside the program can be directed to that content? For example, maybe you need to link from your company website to content in your SocialChorus program. Or link users from your Outlook email to your program content. You can copy the URL link to that specific content card and use the link anywhere.
Alternatively, do you want to link from one content card to another within the same program? You can use the direct link to do so.
Note: If you are simply linking from a push notification to content, refer to deep link under Send a Push Notification.
How to Copy a Direct Link to a Content Card
1. Sign into the web experience for your program. The URL will look like:
- Did you know you can access the web experience from Studio? Sign into Studio and click on the arrow in the top right corner to open up the web experience in another window.
3. Sign in (if necessary). You should now see your personalized content under Latest.
4. Find the piece of content you want to pull a link from.
5. Click the Information icon in that content card to pop out the sidebar on the right.
6. On the content card sidebar, there is a Copy link box. Click Copy link to copy the link.
7. Paste your link wherever you want! The link will take your users to the specific post you want to share with them.
If a user has your mobile app downloaded and they open the link on their mobile device, the content card will open directly in the app versus in the Chrome or Safari app. If your user doesn't have the mobile app downloaded, they'll be prompted to download the app when they click the link on mobile.