Do you need a link to the post in the experience? Maybe you're linking one content card to another, or trying to link a colleague to the post through email or a Slack message. Maybe you need to link from your company website to content in your SocialChorus program.
Copying the direct link will give you the URL of the post that will open in the user's mobile app (if it is installed). Keep in mind that anyone accessing the link will need to be able to sign in to your program and the post should be published when they try to access the link.
If your direct link is selected by a user on a mobile device, and the user has your mobile app installed, the link should open directly in the mobile app. If the direct link is opening in the mobile web experience, please refer to our article for Android devices or our article for iOS devices.
Note: to link a push notification to content, refer to deep-link under Send a Push Notification.
Copy Direct Link in Studio
- Sign into Studio, navigate to content under Planner.
- While creating or editing a post, click More.
- Select Copy Post URL.
- Paste the URL wherever you are sharing the link!
Copy Direct Link in the Web Experience
- Sign into the web experience for your program.
- Did you know you can access the web experience from Studio? Sign into Studio and click on the arrow in the top right corner to open up the web experience in another window.
- Find the piece of content you want to pull a link from and click on the post to open the content view.
- Click on the three dots on the right.
- Click Copy.
- Paste your link wherever you want! The link will take your users to the specific post you want to share with them.