Why Connect Social Accounts
There are several reasons to connect social accounts. Connecting a social account will enable sharing directly from SocialChorus to a social network while logged into the web-based experience, and sharing from the app with connected social accounts (and the program hashtag!) will enable Program Managers to see that you're a top advocate. In addition, connecting a social account is an easy way to update your profile name and picture.
How to Connect Social Accounts
- Log into the web-based experience.
- Click on your account pic and name at the top right and choose Profile.
- Choose Social Accounts from the menu on the left.
- Click on the Connect button next to the social network you would like to link to your account, and follow the prompts.
- Once your social account is synced, your SocialChorus profile will update to the account photo and name of the chosen social account. While actively connected, the option to "Disconnect" the social network will appear on the Social Accounts page.
The social account connections can expire (usually around 60 days), so you may need to reconnect every 2 months or so. The SocialChorus application will notify you if the connection needs to be re-established.
Social Account Authorization Note