Via the mobile app you can submit photos or videos you've taken at company events, offsite, at work, or you can post a link. You can submit links via the web experience.
Depending on the program and selected channels, your submission may be subject to manual review by a Program Manager before the content will appear in the program.
How to Submit Content via the Mobile App - iOS and Android
- Open the mobile app.
- In the bottom navigation bar, tap the submit [+] button.
- Select the content type - Image, Video, or Link.
- Select the image or video file, or paste in the link.
- Tap Send to and select the channel(s) you're submitting your content to.
- Optional - click on Title or Description to type a message or edit pre-populated text.
- Review and confirm the content, select Post to submit the content.
Version Note: Video submission and 500 character limit is only available for mobile app 3.5.0 and up. Earlier versions can only submit photos or links, and have a 155 character limit for the Description.
How to Submit Content via the Web Experience
- Sign into the web experience.
- Click the submit icon (pencil and paper) in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- In the top header menu, select which type of content you want to submit: Link or Image.
FOR LINK POSTS:
- Paste or type the URL in the Enter URL here field.
- The metadata associated with the URL may automatically generate a preview of the image, title, and description for you to review. You can edit the title and description as needed.
FOR IMAGE POSTS:
- Drag and drop your image, or click 'Upload' to select an image from your desktop.
- Add an optional description in the Description field.
- Select one or more channels to submit your post to.
- Review and confirm the content, select the Submit button in the top right corner to submit the content.
At this time, the web experience can only accept Link and Image submissions. Videos can only be submitted via the mobile app.