If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password from either the app or the web experience.
- From your program's welcome page, start the sign in process and select the forgot password text.
- After a few minutes, check your email inbox for a password reset message and follow the instructions in the password reset email.
- If you are prompted to enter your old password before setting the new password, simply confirm that you've signed out of the program and then return to the password reset email and click on the password reset link again.
If you know your current password, you can change the password from a web browser.
- Log into the web experience.
- Click on your account photo and email (or name) at the top right and choose Settings.
- Click on Edit to the right of Password.
- Enter the current password, then enter the new password twice.
- Click Save on the bottom right.