SocialChorus provides a Partner API that allows integrating platforms to connect into SocialChorus and read or publish content.
- Fully customizable by you the client
- Documentation: https://partner.socialchorus.com/
- SocialChorus provides authentication credentials and a sandbox program for implementation and testing
- APIs are RESTful over HTTPS and can be easily integrated using any platform or language of your choice (Ruby/Rails, C#/.Net etc)
- Common use cases that customers build with SocialChorus API:
- Channel specific feeds
- User specific feeds
- Pull individual content
- Push content into SocialChorus
To review costs and first steps towards working with the SocialChorus Partner API, please reach out to your Implementation Manager or Engagement Manager.