As a Program Studio user, you can utilize two settings to enhance accessibility: Color Contrast and Keyboard Navigation.
A color contrast ratio of 4.5:1 has been established for the majority of elements within Program Studio. All color contrast elements are displayed by default with the exception of the Main Program Studio Menu, which can be controlled by user preference.
Enable Color Contrast Accessibility
- Visit Program Studio, click the Profile icon, and select Edit Account.
- Click the Yes toggle to enable color contrast accessibility for the main Program Studio menu.
- When Color Contrast is enabled, the Main Menu will appear as below.
By default, users can navigate the sections of Program Studio using the Tab and Enter/Return keys on their device's keyboard. No additional setting needs to be enabled to utilize Keyboard Navigation.
- Tap the Tab Key to navigate through the elements of the page. You will see the selector move as you switch between elements.
- Tap the Enter/Return Key to select the highlighted item (e.g. new page or feature).