- With article submission, you can now create long-form posts to share more substantial information.
- Users can customize:
- Article body, including text formatting (size, bold, italic), hyperlinks, and bulleted lists
- Feature image
- Found a mistake in a post you wrote? Now you can edit posts from your app!
- Users can edit published posts on which they are designated as the author, whether created in Program Studio or the Employee Experience.
- Note: users cannot edit channels or images on their posts.
Branding and Navigation Improvements
- Explore has been redesigned for easy browsing and more prominent branding.
- Program accent color and mobile wallpaper appear in the header of the Explore tab.
- Now features a 2-column grid layout so users can find channels more easily.
- Search is now accessible from the Explore tab.
- The program logo has replaced the community menu icon in the upper left corner. Tapping this icon opens the community menu.
- The program name is now displayed at the top of the feed view.
- Features the same branded header/background as Explore and Assistant.