You are able to edit your own post once it's been published directly from the mobile app or the web experience.
How to Edit Submitted Content
- Open the mobile app or web experience.
- Choose the profile icon and scroll down to recent activity to find the piece of content you created that you want to edit.
- The post must be approved and published in the app for you to be able to edit the post.
- If the post is still listed as pending, you are unable to make edits.
- Note: you can edit any published posts on which you are designated as the author, whether created in Program Studio or the Employee Experience.
- On mobile, tap the down arrow to view the pencil icon and edit button. On web, click the information icon to view the pencil icon. Select the pencil to open the editor view of your post.
- Make any edits to the title, description, and body text fields.
Note: you are unable to edit channels, the link/video, or image on your post once it has been published.
- Select update to save your changes.
Version Note: Editing submitted content is available on the web experience and mobile app 3.6.5+. Earlier mobile versions do not support mobile editing.