3.7 is focused on empowering more people in the organization to be communicators.
- Authorized users (Admins, Program Managers, Publishers, and Channel Contributors) can create and publish posts directly from the mobile app.
- Publishing leverages the same mobile content submission workflow you're used to, but instead of resulting in a post with status "Needs Review", posts created by authorized users will automatically be published to the selected channels.
- Administrators, Program Managers, and Publishers can publish to any channel from their mobile app, whether the channel is open for submissions or not.
- Channel Contributors can publish directly to their assigned channels (whether those channels are open for submission or not). Posts in non-assigned channels will be treated as user submissions.
Richer Post Metrics
- Summary: Post authors can now see in more detail how their posts are performing.
- For your posts, you can now see all of the following metrics in one convenient place:
Improved Channel Selection Experience
- Authorized publishers can now publish directly to their owned channels from the mobile app. The channel list now provides more visibility into where the post will go after it is submitted.
- Publish to your channels (channels where you have full publishing permissions, if you are an administrator or channel contributor)
- Publish automatically (channels that have autopublish enabled for user submissions)
- Publish with approval (channels that do not have autopublish enabled for user submissions)