You can invite users directly from the Users page at any time. This invitation is quick and easy, as it relies on a template and the default sender.
In order to leverage an editable version of the Campaign (where you can change the email's from address, edit the subject line, etc.), please refer to How to Invite Users That Were Uploaded via CSV or Excel or How to Invite Users with an Email Campaign.
To invite users quickly and easily:
- Navigate to Manage > Users.
- Search, filter, or sort the users so that you can see the user (or users) that you want to invite.
- Click the checkbox for the user (or users) that you want to invite.
- Click Invite to open the invitation dialogue.
- Check the invitation options as desired.
- Experience invites will go to both Studio users and Members.
- Studio users will receive both studio and experience invites if both options are checked.
- Click Invite to send the invitation email immediately.
- The invitation will use the current invitation template and the default Sender address in Connect.
- Once sent, the invitation campaign will also be listed under the Sent tab on the Campaigns page in Program Studio.