You can upload one or more users via a CSV or Excel file. After uploading the file, you can invite users to the employee experience and/or Program Studio using the Imports page.
This option is great when you have a list of specific users that you want to add to your program and invite, and you would like to edit the email that is sent to the users before it goes out.
- Upload your users in a CSV or Excel file as outlined in Bulk Upload.
- Under the Manage section, click on the Imports page.
- Click View under the Results column to review the upload in detail.
- If any new users were successfully imported, you will have the option to invite the users. Check the options as desired.
- Studio users will receive both studio and experience invites if both options are checked.
- Studio invites cannot be unchecked - you must invite Studio users.
- Experience invites will go to both Studio users and Members.
- Choose a custom from address, edit the subject line, adjust the delivery schedule.
- You can save as a draft and send later, or send immediately. After saving your edits, the invitation campaign can be accessed like other campaigns via the Campaigns page.