You can import one or more users using a CSV or Excel file on the Users page in Studio. After uploading the file, you can invite users to the employee experience and/or Studio using the Imports page.
This option is great when you have a list of specific users that you want to add to your program and invite, and you would like to edit the email that is sent to the users before it goes out.
- Upload your users in a CSV or Excel file as outlined in Import Users.
- Under the Manage section, click on the Imports page.
- Click View under the Results column to review the upload in detail.
- If any new users were successfully imported, you will have the option to invite the users. Check the options as desired.
- Studio users will receive both studio and experience invites if both options are checked.
- Studio invites cannot be unchecked - you must invite Studio users.
- Experience invites will go to both Studio users and Members.
- Choose a custom from address, edit the subject line, adjust the delivery schedule.
- You can save as a draft and send later, or send immediately. After saving your edits, the invitation campaign can be accessed like other campaigns via the Campaigns page.