Note: Workplace Connector is a premium feature or service. This article only applies to your program if your SocialChorus contract includes this premium functionality. Please contact your Engagement Manager with any questions about feature availability for your program.
This is a setup guide for integrating SocialChorus with Workplace from Facebook. Once fully configured both within Workplace and with SocialChorus, content from your SocialChorus program will automatically appear in Workplace.
The Workplace/Socialchorus Connector works by cross-publishing content from specific channels in your SocialChorus program to specific groups in Workplace. Consider which existing channels you want to pull content from, or create a new channel for this integration.
- Confirm that you have the following prerequisites:
- Administrator access to Workplace Essentials or Workplace Advanced
- At least one group in Workplace
- Access to Studio with SocialChorus
- At least one active, visible channel in Studio
- Sign into Workplace as an administrator.
- Navigate to the Workplace Integrations Directory. If you have Workplace open, you can follow these steps:
- Select the Admin Panel tab. The Admin Panel is only accessible if you are signed in as an administrator.
- Under Manage, select Integrations.
- Select the Browse Integrations Directory button.
- Search for 'SocialChorus'. If SocialChorus does not open automatically, select the SocialChorus application from the results.
- In the SocialChorus integration dialogue, click Add to Workplace.
- Select which Workplace groups you wish to add SocialChorus to.
- Click Add to Workplace.
- If you are not logged into the SocialChorus Studio, you will be prompted to do so. If you are already logged in, a blank page will temporarily appear and then disappear.
- Select the SocialChorus Program that you wish to add the Workplace/SocialChorus Connector to and click Continue.
- All channels in your program will be listed. Please configure each channel to point to the appropriate Workplace group. You can choose 'No Group' or specify an existing Workplace group. Click Continue.
- If you want to notify members of the groups that you added SocialChorus you can notify all members or specify the groups to notify. Select Send to notify the members.
To not send a notification simply select Don’t Send.
- The Workplace/SocialChorus Connector is now installed and newly published content will appear in the Workplace group.