Note: Teams Connector is a premium feature or service. This article only applies to your program if your SocialChorus contract includes this premium functionality. Please contact your Engagement Manager with any questions about feature availability for your program.
This is a setup guide for integrating SocialChorus with Microsoft Teams. Once fully configured both with SocialChorus and within Teams, content from your SocialChorus program will automatically appear in Teams.
To complete these instructions you must have access to Microsoft Teams, an active program with SocialChorus, and a contract with SocialChorus for this premium feature.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the integration setup. In the email to SocialChorus Support, include:
- Your channels in your SocialChorus program that you want to pull content from.
- Your Microsoft Teams Tenant ID. You can find the Microsoft Teams Tenant ID as follows:
- Sign into Microsoft Teams.
- Click the Teams tab.
- For any team listed, select the three dots to open the sub-menu. Note, you can choose any team in this step, your selection will not limit which teams you can add to later.
- Click Get Link to Team.
- Click Copy.
- Paste the link to the team into the email that you send to SocialChorus.
- Receive confirmation from SocialChorus Support that the integration has been initialized.
- Open Microsoft Teams and click the Apps tab.
- Under Apps, search for SocialChorus and click on the SocialChorus tile in the search results.
- Review the app information and click Add to a team.
- Select the Teams channel that you wish to add SocialChorus to by searching for the channel by name.
- Click Set Up a Bot.
- The integration between your SocialChorus program and Microsoft Teams is complete!
To verify the integration, look for the setup confirmation in the Teams channel that you added SocialChorus to. The setup confirmation looks like the following:
The integration will pull in content published after the integration is completed (refer to the setup confirmation message in the channel for exact date and time).
You can add SocialChorus to multiple channels in Teams by returning to the Apps tab and selecting Add to a Team. Each integration will pull in the same content.
If you have multiple different teams, you must complete the full process (steps 1-8 above) for each unique Microsoft Teams Tenant ID.