We reworked the navigation for greater simplicity and consistency. We made the features that users need daily more prominent, and made finding what matters more intuitive.
- More prominent search on the top navigation bar
- Assistant added to the bottom navigation with easy access to all of the accompanying features.
- Expanded “More” menu gives users quick access to channels, resources, profile, and more.
- The Image content type now supports up to 10 images. Users in the mobile app now have the ability to upload multiple images at once to create an album.
- All users now have additional controls when publishing from the mobile app with added settings, such as enabling translations and comments.
- Studio users that have access to Publish can create drafts, edit, and post on-the-go.
Assistant is every user's personalized connection to the company.
- The Smart Inbox intelligently highlights what content and actions are most important, like to-dos and required communications.
- The Command Center allows users to find specific content and resources, or take action on a task.
- Integrate your most common corporate systems into Assistant.
With polls, Program Managers and Administrators can receive instant, targeted employee feedback.
- Users can see polls targeted to them and respond
- Poll results are visible after submission as well as once the poll has expired.
General bug fixes and improvements