The Support Portal helps you track all of the issues and questions that you have submitted to SocialChorus Support. From the portal you can also submit new issue reports or questions.
The Known Issues Tracker enables you to track the progress in resolving known issues.
A password is required to access the Support Portal or Known Issues Tracker. These tools are hosted by ZenDesk so the password is unique from your Studio or Training Center passwords. Create a password with ZenDesk and then sign in to access these resources.
How to Create a Password with ZenDesk
- Navigate to any page under howto.socialchorus.com.
- Select Sign in in the top right corner of the page.
- Below the sign-in box, next to 'New to SocialChorus?' select Sign up.
- Type in your full name and company email address.
- Use the same email address that use to contact SocialChorus Support so that you can see your open tickets in your Support Portal.
- Select Sign up.
- In your email inbox, locate the verification email from ZenDesk. Click the link to confirm your address.
- Now, while signed into ZenDesk, you can access the Support Portal or Known Issues Tracker.