We have sent out a 'Dynamic Posts' campaign using the personalized content setting, but have noticed it is including posts from over 6 months ago
- Studio | Connect | Campaigns
- Employee Experience - Email
Dynamic Posts should only pull in content from the last 7 days as per the below from our knowledge base:
If Personalize Content is set to yes, Firstup will pull in content per-user as follows:
- From topics the user has access to. This includes content from topics the user is not following. Note, we will not show targeted content that the user does not have access to.
- Published within the last 1-7 days, depending on the volume of available content.
- User has not interacted yet.
- Some posts that would not display well are excluded, such as posts with no image or posts missing a title.
- Note: if there is no content meeting the above criteria, then we fall back to Featured content the user has access to that was published within the last 7 days. This may include content the user has interacted with, posts with no image, etc.
We have discovered an issue where in some cases, Dynamic Post campaigns are pulling in older content out with the 7 day window
This issue has now been resolved by Product Engineers, and moved to Complete on the Known Issues Tracker. (Issue ID: CSUP-7, formerly PUB-2001)