The SocialChorus Training Center is a one-stop shop for guided and interactive training on how to use our platform. If you are an active Studio user, you can sign in to check out our catalog of webinars and eLearnings and start learning today!
Our Training Center is a separate platform from Studio, so you will need a new, unique password to sign in.
Within 24 hours of becoming a Studio user, you should receive a "welcome" email from email@example.com. Click on Set Your Password to create a new, unique password for the Training Center.
Alternatively, you can request to create your own password:
- Navigate to training.socialchorus.com.
- Click Sign In in the top right.
- Click on Create or Reset Your Password.
- Enter the email that is associated with your Studio account.
- In your email inbox, look for the New Password email.
- Click on the link to set your new password.
- Now, you can sign in to the Training Center!
If you have any trouble signing into the Training Center, first confirm that you are entering the same email that has been granted a role in your program with access to Studio such as Administrator, Program Manager, Publisher, Channel Contributor, or Analyst. If you still have trouble, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.