The Firstup Training Center is a one-stop shop for guided and interactive training on how to use our platform. If you are an active Studio user, you can sign in to check out our catalog of webinars and eLearnings and start learning today!
Our Training Center is a separate platform from Studio, so you will need a new, unique password to sign in.
Note: If you used our Training Center before 7/28/22, you must recreate your password. See below steps for creating your own password.
Accessing the Training Center
Access to the Training Center is not immediate. Within 24 hours of becoming a Studio user, you should receive a "welcome" email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the link to set a new, unique password for the Training Center.
Alternatively, you can request to create your own password:
- Navigate to training.firstup.io.
- Click Forgot Password?.
- Enter the email that is associated with your Studio account and click Resend.
- In your email inbox, look for the 'Reset your password instructions' email.
- Click on the link to set your new password.
- Now, you can sign in to the Training Center!
If you have any trouble signing into the Training Center, try the following:
- Use one of the following web browsers: MS Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. The Training Center is not supported on Internet Explorer (IE), so if you are using IE you may see blank pages or oddly behaving web objects.
- Confirm you have access to Studio. You cannot only be a member of your community.
- Make sure you are entering the same email that has been granted a role in your program with access to Studio.
- Allow up to 24 hrs after you are granted access to Studio before attempting to access the Training Center. Access to the Training Center is not immediate due to the syncing that needs to happen between Studio and the software that powers our Training Center.
If you still have trouble, let us know by emailing email@example.com.