Note: Partner API is a premium feature or service. This article only applies to your program if your SocialChorus contract includes this premium functionality. Please contact your Engagement Manager with any questions about feature availability for your program.
SocialChorus provides a Partner API that allows integrating platforms to connect into SocialChorus and read or publish content.
- Fully customizable by you the client
- Documentation: https://partner.socialchorus.com/
- SocialChorus provides authentication credentials and a sandbox program for implementation and testing
- APIs are RESTful over HTTPS and can be easily integrated using any platform or language of your choice (Ruby/Rails, C#/.Net etc)
- Common use cases that customers build with SocialChorus API:
- Channel specific feeds
- User specific feeds
- Pull individual content
- Push content into SocialChorus
To review costs and first steps towards working with the SocialChorus Partner API, please reach out to your Implementation Manager or Engagement Manager.