Assistant gives employees one easily accessible place to search and find company information they need. Assistant highlights what is important and provides functionality to core systems through the web experience or mobile app experience.
Assistant can be accessed via the web experience or mobile app experience. A badge on the Assistant lightbulb indicates the number of unread items.
To access Assistant via the web experience, click on the light bulb icon in the top right corner of the screen:
To access Assistant via the mobile app, tap on the light bulb icon on the bottom navigation bar:
The Smart Inbox highlights what content and actions are most important to your employees, like to-dos and required communications. After an action has been taken or the details have been seen, the grouped notification will automatically dismiss itself.
- Required actions (polls, required campaigns, and more)
- Push notifications or direct mentions on content
- Likes, comments, replies to your posts
- Recommended content and channels
The Command Center gives employees a place to execute tasks, navigate to critical content, and integrate across your corporate systems. Additional tools are program-specific, so they will vary depending on your program.
- Items that need attention
- Poll results
- Command Integrations, if configured (ADP Workforce Now, ServiceNow IT Module, Concur SAP, Zendesk, etc.)
User-specific notifications draw attention to important alerts and increase user engagement. Click through to take action or see more information. Notifications include the following alerts:
- Comments and likes on posts
- When someone @mentions the user in the comments
- When there is a new piece of featured content
- If the user is set up to auto-follow any channels