This feature is available in the web experience and on the mobile app version 3.4.2 and up. If you do not see this option in your program, please contact your Program Manager directly with personal data requests.
If you just want to know what personal data your program has about you, please refer to Export All My Personal Data.
If you no longer want to access the program and you would like all of your personal data erased, you can use the Erase All My Personal Data feature to request to have your data erased.
The option Erase All My Personal Data generates an email request to your program administrators. Once the request is fulfilled your personal data will be erased and all other data for your record is anonymized. You will no longer be able to log into the web experience or mobile app.
How to Request to Erase Your Data
- Mobile App: navigate to the Community Menu (top left), Settings.
Web Experience: navigate to Profile (click on your picture), Edit Profile, Advanced Controls.
- Select Erase All My Personal Data.
- Click Continue to confirm that you would like to erase your profile and terminate your access to the program.
- A pre-populated email will open in your default email client. You can add additional information, but do not modify or delete the pre-populated information. The pre-populated information enables fulfillment of your request. If modified, your request may not be fulfilled.
- Send the email.
- Your request will be routed to the party responsible for fulfilling your request, and they should send you a confirmation when the request has been fulfilled.