For email and username authentication, Program Administrators and Program Managers can bypass the Reset Your Password email and pull the password reset link directly. See more details in this article. If your program leverages SSO, the password reset must be completed through your SSO provider, as noted below.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password from either the mobile app or the web experience.
- From your program's sign-in page on advocate.socialchorus.com, select the Forgot Your Password text.
- Enter your email and select Reset Password.
- After a few minutes, check your email inbox for a password reset message and click on the link to reset your password.
If you know your current password and just want to change the password, you can change the password after signing into the web experience.
- Log into the web experience.
- Click on your account photo and email (or name) at the top right and choose Edit Profile.
- Click on Change to the right of Password.
- Enter the current password, then enter the new password twice.
- Click Done.
What If Forgot Your Password is Not Visible?
If Forgot Password is not visible, you probably use SSO Sign In. For example, for SSO Sign In you would start on a page like the following where the only option is to click "Sign In", and then the next page will be your company's SSO sign-in page.
If you leave the advocate.socialchorus.com page during sign in, then your authentication is managed by your company's Identify Provider (IdP). Password reset and sign-in troubleshooting must be completed through your company, as outlined in the SSO issues article.