You can invite users directly from the Users page at any time. This invitation is quick and easy, as it relies on a template and the default sender.
To automate inviting new users and also customize the invitation template, please refer to How to Create a Repeating Invitation.
To invite specific users quickly and easily:
- Navigate to Manage > Users.
- Search, filter, or sort the users so that you can see the user (or users) that you want to invite.
- Click the checkbox for the user (or users) that you want to invite.
The users should have an Experience Status of Created, Invited, or Registering. Registered users do not need an invitation (they are already in the program!) and Blocked users cannot access the program.
- Click Invite to open the invitation dialogue.
- Check the invitation options as desired.
- Experience invites will go to both Studio users and Members.
- Studio users will receive both Studio and Employee Experience invites if both options are checked.
- Click Invite to send the invitation email immediately.
- The invitation will use the current invitation template and the default Sender address in Connect.
- Once sent, the invitation campaign will also be listed under the Sent tab on the Campaigns page in Studio.