Track your initiatives and business objectives in Studio using initiatives. Initiatives allow you to tag content across channels and campaigns so that you can report on communication strategies that occur across the SocialChorus platform.
Examples of possible initiatives: coronavirus, from the CEO, employee stories, safety compliance.
What Initiatives Do
When an initiative is assigned to a post or campaign in Studio, that initiative label is only visible to Studio users. There is no change in the employee experience. Within Studio, you can now report on initiatives.
How to Assign an Initiative to a Post
Any studio user with access to content can assign any active initiative to a post.
- Sign into Studio as a studio user with permission to create and edit content.
- Create or edit a post.
- Under publish settings select Initiatives.
- Choose one or more initiatives from the list.
- Save or Publish the post.
How to Assign an Initiative to a Campaign
Any studio user with access to campaigns can assign any active initiative to a campaign.
- Sign into Studio as a studio user with permission to create and edit campaigns.
- Create or edit a campaign. The campaign can be an email or push notification campaign.
- Under campaign settings select Initiatives.
- Choose one or more initiatives from the list. Click Save.
- Save, Activate, or Send the campaign.
How to Create, Edit, or Report on Initiatives
If you want to add new initiatives, refer to How to Create Initiatives.
To modify existing initiatives, refer to Rename, Disable, or Delete Initiatives.
To track the data generated by your initiatives, refer to Report on Initiatives.