You can create a Snapshot from an existing group or from a new custom group.
- Open the Groups page by clicking the stack icon in the upper left corner and navigating to Manage → Groups.
- Follow these steps to create and save a new group. Or, search for an existing group.
- If there is least one user in the group, you will see a Create Snapshot button under View Filters and Export.
- You cannot create a Snapshot of zero users.
- You cannot create a Snapshot of a new, unsaved group.
- The description field will auto-populate with the group's attributes.
- The description will also include the time stamp when the Snapshot was created.
Your edits will autosave once you click out of the changes.
Article is closed for comments.