User-submitted content that requires approval before being published can be seen in Assistant in the Mobile App Experience. (Content Submission Notifications will need to be enabled.) Studio users can then approve the content by publishing the post or rejecting the content.
- In the Mobile App Experience, tap on the light bulb icon on the bottom navigation bar:
- Content submissions are listed as items that require your attention. Tap on this action to view the content card.
- The content approval card will be displayed. Tap on the card to view the submitted content:
- Tap the down arrow at the bottom right corner of the screen to view the details and selected channels. Tap Back to return to the content card.
- On the content approval screen, tap the red X to reject the content or the green ✓ to publish the content.