Enable Content Submission Notifications
Topic Managers, Publishers, Program Managers, and Administrators can receive email notifications when users submit posts in the web or mobile app. This email notification is not necessary to review and publish content - the review process must still happen in Studio. However, this is an option to raise awareness of submitted content.
The content submission notifications are sent from email@example.com to the email address associated with the Studio account. The Click Here link in the email will take Studio users to a view in Studio where they can review and publish the content.
The content submission notifications are disabled by default but can be enabled by each user from Studio by following the steps below.
- Sign in to Studio.
- Select Profile > Edit Account.
- Edit the Content Submission Notifications settings:
- If Disabled: the user will not receive emails for any submitted posts.
- If Enabled and the user is an Administrator, Program Manager, or Publisher:
- The user will receive emails for all submitted posts that require approval.
- If Enabled and the user is a Topic Manager:
- The user will receive notifications only for Topics assigned to them.