A user's experience status indicates the user's current registration status in the employee experience (mobile app and web experience).
- Created - added to the program's list of users (such as via Bulk Upload), but the user has not started to register in the employee experience yet.
- Invited - invitation to register for the employee experience has been sent to the user.
- Registering - started to register but has not completed registration yet. Depending on the program, the user may be able to see the Guest Access feed (shareable content open to All Users).
- Registered - completed registration and can fully access the employee experience, including the ability to share content.
- Blocked - blocked from accessing the employee experience and unable to receive emails or notifications from the program.
The experience status of a studio user indicates the status of their registration in the employee experience only. There is no registration status for Program Studio.
A user's program role indicates the level of permission to access your program - employee experience only or employee experience and Program Studio. It is possible to grant access to only certain pages within Program Studio.
- Member - not able to access Program Studio, is considered a member of the employee experience (mobile app or web experience). Experience status indicates if the Member can access the full feed or must still complete registration.
- Analyst - able to see the Measure section in Program Studio for a specific program.
- Publisher - able to see both the Measure and Publish sections in Program Studio for a specific program.
- Program Manager - able to see all sections of Program Studio for a specific program. Able to grant (or demote) other Program Managers, Publishers, and Analysts.
- Administrator - able to see all sections of all programs within an organization in Program Studio. Able to edit the role and notification settings of all users including Administrators and other studio users. Previously known as Brand Manager.
|Full access to all programs within the organization|
|Manage Administrator-level user details and role|
|Manage user details and role (except Administrators)|
|Modify settings under Configure|
|Send campaigns via Connect|
|Send push notification campaigns via Publish|
|Create, Edit, Export Groups|
|Create, Edit, Target Channels|
|Publish Content & Connect Feeds|
|View & Export Program Insights|
What can the different Roles see in Program Studio?
Program Manager or Administrator
Administrator accounts are unique from other roles as they operate at the organization level instead of the program level. Only Administrators can make new Administrators or edit existing Administrators (including editing an Administrator to demote them to another role).
Administrator accounts are managed through a specific program's user page like other users, but an Administrator's account appears in all programs within the program's organization. For example, if you create an Administrator in one program, they will become an Administrator in all programs within that organization.
In contrast, a user can be a Member of one program and a Program Manager in another program within the same organization. If the user is promoted to Administrator they would instantly become an Administrator in all programs within the organization.
The Administrator's user details page includes a toggle for Receives Content Submission Notifications. Only an Administrator can edit this content submission notification setting. If Content Submission Notifications are enabled for an Administrator, the Administrator will receive an email anytime a piece of user-submitted content is submitted to the program. The email will include a link to the For Review tab so that the Administrator can edit and approve the content.