Publish as the CEO. Give credit for the content to the original creator. Whatever your motivation, you may want to change the Author which is displayed on the post in the experience.
When creating a new post or editing an existing post, click on Author to choose between two options: Program Name or Specific User.
- Program Name is the default setting.
- Content will appear to be published by the program itself.
- The "author's image" is the Program Icon.
- You can choose yourself or another Studio user.
- The Studio user must have access to Publish (this means that you cannot choose an Analyst or Member) AND they must be Registered in the experience.
- Topic Managers Note: you can choose the Program Name or yourself (if you are Registered). You can only choose other specific users if the function is enabled for your program. Please contact your program administrator or Firstup Customer Success Manager with any questions about feature availability for your program.
- Content will appear to be published by the specified user.
- The "author's image" is the user's photo in their User Profile.