User-submitted content that requires approval before being published can be seen by filtering the Planner page or by selecting the Click Here link in a Content Submission Notification email. Studio users can then approve the content by publishing the post or reject the content by archiving the post.
How to Review User-Submitted Content
- Open the Planner page by selecting the top left menu and navigate to Publish > Planner.
- Click on the alert bell and choose submitted posts.
In both the List and Card views, the newest submitted posts will appear at the top, with older posts below. All submitted posts will include the date they were submitted.
- Isolate the content further using search or additional filters such as topic, content type, and sources. Sources can be used to restrict to specific users.
- Publish - click on the post. In the quick editor on the right you can make small edits such as to the title, description, topics, and publish date, then select publish.
You can also select Edit in publisher (or just double-click on the post) to enter the full page editor with all editing options such as download and replace the image, toggle publish settings, etc. Save your changes (this will save the post as a draft) or publish the changes.
- Archive - you can archive one post at a time by selecting Archive from the menu.
- Bulk Change - you can publish or archive multiple posts at once with Bulk Change.
Article is closed for comments.