Note: Command Integrations are a premium feature or service. This article only applies to your program if your Firstup contract includes this premium functionality. Please contact your Customer Success Manager with any questions about feature availability for your program.
What Are Command Integrations?
Assistant can be integrated with systems like ADP, Concur, help desk, time management and more, giving employees the ability to execute common tasks like checking on the status of expenses without having to navigate to another application. These Command Integrations improve your digital employee experience and increase the value of your tech stack by providing easier access to your most used applications.
Command Integration Examples
All programs will have a What's New command integration. The What's New tool serves as another way to browse program content.
What's New example (mobile app):
You have the option to integrate with additional systems, which provides instant utility for employees with quick access to other company tools. Frictionless answers to requests and services, such as Available time off or List my expense activity.
Web Experience example:
Concur Integration example (mobile app):
- Resources are a light repository of your company documents, communications, and links. Resources are presented as content cards in a feed available in both the web experience and mobile app. Each content card can be open to all users or targeted to specific groups.
- Shortcuts give single-click access to all the direct links, link collections, and integrations that are available to your members. Shortcuts always include your Targeted Link Collections and Command Integrations, and can also include direct hyperlinks to any webpage desired (including other pages within your program such as topic pages or Resources, or published content). Direct hyperlinks can be targeted to appear to specific audiences.
- Targeted Link Collections help your users quickly access a list of your most important company services, websites, and applications. Targeted Link Collections can be targeted to appear to specific audiences and will appear both in your Shortcuts and within Assistant.
- Command Integrations provide in-platform access and functionality for integrated systems (grab your PTO directly from within the program!). Command Integrations will appear both in your Shortcuts and within Assistant.
How to Set Up Command Integrations
- Contact your Customer Success Manager to confirm that this feature is available with your current contract with Firstup.
- Contact Firstup Support to initiate the setup. Include the following:
- The requested integration
- The best contact for Support to reach out to
- Any deadlines for setup completion
- Firstup will confirm when the setup is complete.
Article is closed for comments.