Note: Command Integrations are a premium feature or service. This article only applies to your program if your Firstup contract includes this premium functionality. Please contact your Customer Success Manager with any questions about feature availability for your program.
What Are Command Integrations?
Assistant can be integrated with systems like ADP, Concur, help desk, time management and more, giving employees the ability to execute common tasks like checking on the status of expenses without having to navigate to another application. These Command Integrations improve your digital employee experience and increase the value of your tech stack by providing easier access to your most used applications.
Command Integration Examples
All programs will have a What's New command integration. The What's New tool serves as another way to browse program content.
What's New example (mobile app):
You have the option to integrate with additional systems, which provides instant utility for employees with quick access to other company tools. Frictionless answers to requests and services, such as Available time off or List my expense activity.
Web Experience example:
Concur Integration example (mobile app):
- Resources are a light repository of your company documents, communications, and links. Resources are presented as content cards in a feed available in both the web experience and mobile app. Each content card can be open to all users or targeted to specific groups.
- Quick Links help your web users quickly access your top four services, web pages, or applications. The same four Quick Links appear to all web experience users. Quick Links are not available to mobile users and can not be targeted.
- Targeted Link Collections help your web users quickly access a list of your most important company services, websites, and applications. Unlike Quick Links, Targeted Link Collections can be targeted to specific groups and are available in both the mobile app and web experience under your digital assistant.
- Command Integrations provide in-platform access and functionality for integrated systems (grab your PTO directly from within the program!).
How to Set Up Command Integrations
- Contact your Customer Success Manager to confirm that this feature is available with your current contract with Firstup.
- Contact Firstup Support to initiate the setup. Include the following:
- The requested integration
- The best contact for Support to reach out to
- Any deadlines for setup completion
- Firstup will confirm when the setup is complete.