The Author section under Publish Settings allows you to choose what author name is displayed on a content card in your program.
When creating a new post or editing an existing post, Studio users can select between two options:
- Program Name
- this is the default setting
- content will appear to be published by the program itself
- associated image is pulled from the Program Icon
- Specific User
- first name and last name of anyone who is currently a Channel Contributor, Publisher, Program Manager, or Administrator in Program Studio for your program
- the Studio user must be a Registered user (registered via the employee experience) in order to display in the dropdown menu
- content will be published by this specific user
- associated image is pulled from the photo in the User Profile
Channel Contributors, Publishers, Program Managers, and Administrators can use the list view on the Planner page to sort by content they have authored.